Wednesday 3 February 2016

A New Start!

So I realize I have not been keeping current with this thing. I have not been at a place in my life that was conducive to time spent on this blog, but I think maybe now will work better for that. I have been doing a lot of quilting and sewing and we've had a few quilt classes so I will endeavor to post those here shortly.

Had an exciting parcel in the mail yesterday. Here is some of what was in it!

Little Miss Sunshine mini charm pack   2-1/2" squares

Polka Dots & Paisleys Jelly Roll  

Polka Dots & Paisleys Layer Cake
Strawberry Fields Revisited Jelly Roll


And that is not all, oh no, that is not all! Be sure to check my website here or etsy shop here to see all the exciting precuts available !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always love to hear what you have to say. Thanks for taking time!